Puerto Plata is a beautiful city located on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic. There are many things to do and see in Puerto Plata, including:
1. Visit the historical landmark, the Fort of San Felipe, and enjoy the stunning views of the city and the ocean.
2. Ride the cable car to the top of Mount Isabel de Torres and enjoy the panoramic views of the city and the surrounding countryside.
3. Relax at one of the many beautiful beaches in the area, such as Playa Dorada or Sosua Beach.
4. Visit the Amber Museum to learn about the history and significance of amber in the Dominican Republic.
5. Take a tour of the Brugal Rum Factory and learn about the process of making one of the most popular rums in the Caribbean.
6. Explore the botanical gardens at the Jardin Botanico Nacional Dr. Rafael Ma. Moscoso, which contains hundreds of varieties of plants and trees.